- About Us
- The RBHS Health System
- Research Profiles by School
- Industry Collaborators
- Our Investigators
- Interested Participants
- Find Clinical Trials
- Contact Us
Research Profiles For Medical and Dental Schools
The two medical schools and the dental school are profiled in depth at CenterWatch.com. For each school, these profiles provide in-depth description of research strengths, facilities, experience of clinical investigators and research staff.
Our schools offer a high level of proficiency in all phases of clinical trials. Our academic specialists have long-standing, trusted relationships with their patients and work the complete studies in a timely manner.
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine (RSDM)
- RSDM is New Jersey's only dental school and one of only 9 dental clinical research centers in the nation.
- Click here for a comprehensive profile of RSDM.
New Jersey Medical School (NJMS)
- NJMS has nearly three decades of experience across a multitude of therapeutic areas. The clinical research center provides inpatient and outpatient services for children and adults, including oncological research.
- Click here for a comprehensive profile of NJMS.
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (RWJMS)
- RJMS has over 30 years of clinical research experience across nearly all therapeutic areas. The school has four clinical research centers: adult, pediatric, environmental exposure, and oncological.
- Click here for a comprehensive profile of RWJMS.